Occupational Therapy Services
At Bangalore Care Takers, we offer comprehensive occupational therapy services to help individuals of all ages achieve their highest level of independence in their daily lives. Our team of experienced occupational therapists are trained to work with a variety of clients, including seniors and individuals with disabilities or chronic conditions.
Our occupational therapy services are designed to address a range of issues, from improving fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination to helping individuals manage chronic pain and regain strength and mobility after an injury or surgery. We also offer specialized services for individuals with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease, helping them maintain cognitive function and participate in meaningful activities.
At Bangalore Care Takers, we believe that occupational therapy should be tailored to each individual’s unique needs and goals. That’s why our therapists work closely with clients and their families to develop personalized treatment plans that address their specific challenges and help them achieve their desired outcomes.
Our occupational therapy services include a variety of modalities and techniques, such as exercises to improve range of motion and flexibility, adaptive equipment training, cognitive retraining, and energy conservation techniques. We also provide education and support to help clients and their families manage their conditions and navigate the healthcare system.
If you or a loved one could benefit from occupational therapy services, we invite you to learn more about our program at Bangalore Care Takers. Our team of dedicated therapists is committed to helping clients achieve their full potential and lead meaningful, fulfilling lives. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and discover how we can help you.
Occupational Therapy services include:
- Re-training in activities of daily living
- Exercises and graded activities to improve strength and range of motion
- Co-ordination and dexterity activities
- Advice on the use of orthosis, prosthesis, or assistive/adaptive devices to maintain or improve “Activities of Daily Living” (ADL) performances
- Advice on occupational ergonomics
- Home assessment and recommendations on home modification
- Client and caregiver training and education
- Wheelchair and seating assessment
- Community integration activities