Dementia and Parkinson's care in Bangalore
Looking for quality dementia and Parkinson’s care in Bangalore? Look no further than Bangalore Care Takers! We understand the challenges faced by patients and their families coping with these diseases. Our strong reputation reflects the high standard of care we provide to our Alzheimer’s and other dementia patients.
As people live longer, the number of those living with dementia and Parkinson’s is increasing. Our experienced caregivers create a safe and comfortable environment for patients and make daily tasks as easy as possible. We provide a well-balanced diet, manage bladder and bowel control problems, help avoid confusion, understand behavior changes and avoid hyperactivity, communicate clearly, and encourage physical health and exercise.
At Bangalore Care Takers, we are committed to providing quality dementia and Parkinson’s care in Bangalore. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you or your loved one manage these conditions and improve their quality of life.
Dementia – A general term for loss of memory and mental abilities severe enough to interfere with daily life.
- Create a safe and comfortable environment
- Makes tasks of daily living as easy as possible
- Well-balanced diet
- Manage bladder and bowel control problems
- Help the person avoid confusion
- Understand behavior changes and help to avoid hyperactivity
- Communicate clearly
- Physical health and exercises
Stoma – An artificial opening made on the surface of the body.
- Psychological support- counseling
- Ensure a quality of life
- Avoid skin problems
- Input and output chart to prevent dehydration
- Avoid complication like prolapse, narrowing or blockage of the stoma
Stroke – Brain death due to poor blood supply to the brain
- Regaining and relearning the skills of everyday leaving
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Good Nursing care including skin care, feeding, hydration, positioning, monitoring vital signs